- Class attendees are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early to set up their machines and work area and should come prepared with the necessary supplies for the class/workshop.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented products to class due to allergies of others.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate; if you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed for those registered only. We ask that you refrain from bringing children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops and events.
- A class supply list will be provided to you at the time of class enrollment.
- We request that class materials be purchased at Marietta's Quilt & Sew as this helps us cover class expenses. Please check with us prior to purchasing supplies to ensure the class has made.
- All class attendees are asked to gather supplies prior to class to ensure all participants benefit having complete class time.
- Please mark all your items. Marietta's Quilt & Sew is not responsible for anything left behind after the class/workshop
- Class attendees MUST have their own copy of the required book/pattern/magazine/handout for the class/workshop. Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books as this violates copyright laws.